Would it be smart once the new storm comes to get it or will it have some of the same problems when the original storm came out? What would it cost to switch phones on verizon since i have never done it them before. What fees do they have or could someone just give me a run through what i would have to do. I have to original storm by the way
    08-02-09 02:10 PM
    With the recent track record, the Storm2 will have twice as much as Storm1.

Twice as much lag

Twice as much screen issues

Twice as much complaints

As for your questions, why not wait until it is closer to release so everyone can actually get an idea as to what it will be like?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 02:45 PM
    Its all the bloatware Big Red puts on their Storms. Its giving the Storm a bad name.

08-02-09 03:34 PM
    Its all the bloatware Big Red puts on their Storms. Its giving the Storm a bad name.

Now that is an ignorant statement. What bloatware? And if there were any, why not remove it? Want unnecessary fluff cluttering a smartphone? Get one from Sprint.

08-02-09 04:04 PM
    Now that is an ignorant statement. What bloatware? And if there were any, why not remove it? Want unnecessary fluff cluttering a smartphone? Get one from Sprint.

+1 Don't complain, pay that $175 ETF and go to someone else that will listen to you complain.
    08-03-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD