Hey,
    What is the machine or program that verizon uses at the store to update software for like dare voyagers etc? i always wondered I use to have a voyager and they said ya we will do a software upgrade but flash your phone .."sure" what is the machine called lol?
    07-12-09 01:35 AM
    It's called a Cellbrite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 01:48 AM
    I don't know what the main program is called but when I use to upgrade the firmware for my lg phones, I used a program called LGDownload.

07-12-09 01:49 AM
    It's called a Cellbrite.

Thanks! this helps me alot!
    07-12-09 10:09 AM
    Cellebrite is the actually name. Sorry to get technical on the spelling.
    07-12-09 10:51 AM
    Cellebrite is the actually name. Sorry to get technical on the spelling.
    No, the cellebrite is the equipment we use to transfer contacts, pix and flix. The equipment that we use to "flash" a phone is just a PC with software that the manufactures give us to upgrade the phone software.
    07-12-09 11:26 AM
    No, the cellebrite is the equipment we use to transfer contacts, pix and flix. The equipment that we use to "flash" a phone is just a PC with software that the manufactures give us to upgrade the phone software.
    What kind of PC Software?
    07-12-09 07:22 PM
    Just software that the phone manufacturers give us to update phones. It's pushed out to the computers through the network when it is needed.

I've never really paid that much attention to it since that's not really my position. I know how to do most of them if I need to though.
    07-13-09 08:32 AM
    I love verizon that crack me up
    07-13-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD