Hello!

I am thinking of switching from Sprint to Verizon. Of course, I am going to start with the Storm. I am a Pearl on Sprint right now. This is going to be an xmas present from the parents. What do you guys think of Verizon? Anyone else here switch from Sprint to Verizon?
    12-10-08 10:57 AM
    I had old pindrop sprint it was horrible. Verizon had great coverage. Devices can be expwnsive if you like to constantly upgrade and stuff, but overall never a problem.

Its like night and day from sprint/nextel to verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:58 AM
    Verizon = SERVICE. and better Cust Serv than Sprint.
    12-10-08 02:08 PM
    If at all possible, get a new line with the intention to port after 30 days, forward your calls, then you can check it out without committing blindly to 1 ot 2 years. I ported from Sprint 5 years ago, and was more than happy to pay the etf to get away from them. Dropped calls were absolutely killing me..
    12-10-08 03:18 PM
    I switched from Sprint to Verizon two years ago. Never dropped a call and coverage is great.
    12-10-08 03:35 PM
    i came from at&t to vzw about 4 years ago. i'm very happy with the coverage, call quality, data coverage and speeds. Customer service is great and vzw has a lot of incentives for existing customers (ne2, VIP, annual upgrade).

i paid my etf with at&t and it was worth it!

Last edited by chrisy520; 12-10-08 at 03:44 PM.
    12-10-08 03:39 PM
    I've had verizon wireless since it was airtouch. They've always provided great customer service and excellent coverage throughout the United States! You won't be let down!
    12-10-08 06:13 PM
    I agree Verizon has better coverage. But when it comes to rate plan, Sprint is unbeatable, especially with the Everything plan. You can always test drive Verizon for 30 days to see if the phone/network is actually better.
    12-10-08 06:21 PM
    I also have been with VZW since Airtouch and I wouldn't have it any other way. A lot of family members have ATT because at the time VZW wasn't in their area. So they had to put up with ATT because they don't have much of a choice but the real question is from Sprint to Verizon. I have never had Sprint and would get it because their coverage is bad and their customer serivce is poor. I have a few friends with Sprint and would like to leave but they don't want because they have been with them for so long! You can also check out consumer reports to see what the news is about Verizon! I think they are the best out there!

12-10-08 10:29 PM
    Verizon has a great service and customer care...I am also thinking to switch to it. But cell phone services often vary from region to region and sometimes even their cell phone plans depend upon certain regions. So it becomes important to know which carrier is providing service in your area and what are the rate plans for your area.
    12-12-08 12:54 AM
    i had sprint for 8 years, switched to verizon about 5 months ago...its really about the same in the areas i usually frequent, verizon has better customer service, albeit sprint would usually be quicker to take stuff off the bill in events things werent working properly...all in all take the plunge, i dont regret it in the least...
    12-12-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD