09-16-09 01:53 AM
29 12
tools
    I did read it - many answered & you chose to throw it back in everyones' face.

It became obvious you already had your mind made up & are unwilling to accept what it will take to get a Storm 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Throw what back? I was trying to get an understanding on how Verizon's plans works cause their website is confusing. Everyone has been really helpful, but you and many other VZW fanboys get your but-hurt when someone isn't completly in love with VZW.

When did I say that I had already made up my mind? I knew it was going to cost more before I even started this thread, but I didn't know how much more.
    09-14-09 05:33 PM
    Throw what back? I was trying to get an understanding on how Verizon's plans works cause their website is confusing. Everyone has been really helpful, but you and many other VZW fanboys get your but-hurt when someone isn't completly in love with VZW.

When did I say that I had already made up my mind? I knew it was going to cost more before I even started this thread, but I didn't know how much more.
    Did you call up Verizon or go to a corporate store and talk to knowledgeable personnel to get an plan estimate? I believe you can get a 450 minute plan with BES license for *about* $100. You are paying *about* $100 now. You have to decide on whether the phone is worth the jump, if it is, get yourself into a Verizon corp store to price out the plan. It's that simple.
    Last edited by i7guy; 09-15-09 at 09:28 AM.
    09-15-09 07:23 AM
    Great thread
    09-15-09 11:31 PM
    You need to read the original post to understand why I am here.
    I just got done reading it and all the other posts after it. Sorry, but I see the same thing everyone else is seeing. Every twist and contortion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 01:53 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD