10-22-09 11:55 AM
36 12
tools
    obviously u have nothin else to do, except for sit here all day, considering u been a member for about 4 months and at 2k post. So no point in arguing with u, have a fun day
    Looks like +1 for me
    10-16-09 09:07 AM
    Good to know you're friends are assholes. I keep ppl around me I trust and love
    Friends might be ok (if you trust them) NEVER make an account with your GF/BF though, or if you do, make sure you're the only one authorized.

So many horror stories come from those kinda "family plans."
    10-16-09 09:33 AM
    Friends might be ok (if you trust them) NEVER make an account with your GF/BF though, or if you do, make sure you're the only one authorized.

So many horror stories come from those kinda "family plans."
    Oh I hear that I have had ex-spouses call in and disconnect lines and they give you all the info about who is a cheatin piece of(insert curse word) lol
    10-16-09 09:42 AM
    Oh I hear that I have had ex-spouses call in and disconnect lines and they give you all the info about who is a cheatin piece of(insert curse word) lol
    &the nerve of me to even think about putting my bf on a family plan with me. F that he can get a damn metropieceof****.
    10-16-09 09:51 AM
    &the nerve of me to even think about putting my bf on a family plan with me. F that he can get a damn metropieceof****.
    metro??? Sounds like you guys may be havin other issues
    10-16-09 10:28 AM
    Settle down gang!
    10-16-09 10:56 AM
    As far as I know the s2 will be bogo at least acording to the posters in my store.
    10-16-09 11:23 AM
    As far as I know the s2 will be bogo at least acording to the posters in my store.
    Its not an argument on whether or not it will be bogo but the ability to split it with a friend.
    10-16-09 11:25 AM
    If you are at a corporate Verizon store you do not have Storm 2 posters yet. If you are at an indirect, you shouldnt have them yet. The Storm 2 will not be bogo.
    10-16-09 11:58 AM
    If you are at a corporate Verizon store you do not have Storm 2 posters yet. If you are at an indirect, you shouldnt have them yet. The Storm 2 will not be bogo.
    I heard from a NON-Internet source that it will be. Not at launch, but within 2 weeks of launch - VZW has supposedly already forecast the Storm 2 won't be a big seller, so if that forecast is true, BOGO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 02:13 AM
    biggest mistake people can make is getting phones, car, loans or anything in ur name for a friend. You will always get screwed in the end.
    So true.

10-22-09 11:55 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD