10-22-09 11:55 AM
36 12
tools
    I have a friend who has an old beat up curve, and would like to trade his in for a shiny new Storm 2. I'm eligible for an upgrade, and was thinking of giving the second phone to him. Is this possible?
    10-15-09 08:53 AM
    Storm 2 will not be bogo and unless he is on your account or his account is in your name, he cannot take advantage of the bogo.
    10-15-09 08:57 AM
    Actually there IS some evidence that the Storm 2 might be BOGO, but nothing has been said officially from Verizon yet, and typically brandnew phones are not included. HOWEVER the Tour was. Lets wait and see, BUT I agree with Its, and believe BOGO must be on the same account. Worth a shot asking thou, once it comes out.
    10-15-09 09:17 AM
    Actually there IS some evidence that the Storm 2 might be BOGO, but nothing has been said officially from Verizon yet, and typically brandnew phones are not included. HOWEVER the Tour was. Lets wait and see, BUT I agree with Its, and believe BOGO must be on the same account. Worth a shot asking thou, once it comes out.
    Storm 1 is BOGO to clear inventory for the Storm 2...doubt the Storm 2 will be BOGO
    10-15-09 09:19 AM
    the bogo rules have changed from the first to the second. First one had to be the same account... however, when it was done recently with the inclusion of the Tour, it was just 2 qualifying accounts
    10-15-09 09:42 AM
    I believe you have that backward.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 10:05 AM
    i saw a picture with the s2 on a bogo poster...was that a dream?
    10-15-09 10:15 AM
    Or a Photoshop...

10-15-09 10:19 AM
    Well thats effin' stupid!
    10-15-09 10:28 AM
    Its always on the same account.

10-15-09 10:33 AM
    The same account Photoshops these things?

10-15-09 11:04 AM
    No, the BOGO.

10-15-09 11:25 AM
    the bogo rules have changed from the first to the second. First one had to be the same account... however, when it was done recently with the inclusion of the Tour, it was just 2 qualifying accounts
    You dont work here and you always post things that give regular customers the wrong idea.

Its always been "the same account" but back in the day there were ways around it. Now there are not.
    10-15-09 12:09 PM
    You dont work here and you always post things that give regular customers the wrong idea.

Its always been "the same account" but back in the day there were ways around it. Now there are not.
    Indeed it is. Just get a family plan with your buddy and you will save money.
    10-15-09 01:24 PM
    No, the BOGO.
    Note to self - Photoshop the BOGOs.
    Agreed - stop posting what you think you heard someone write on some off site somewhere about things neither they nor you understand now or ever in hopes that someone might thank you & think you're intelligent & give you credit for revealing the evil VZW for what it is.

Good enough run-on?

You really don't like the concept of people remaining friends, do you?

10-15-09 01:55 PM
    Storm 2 will not be bogo and unless he is on your account or his account is in your name, he cannot take advantage of the bogo.
    She's right... if you go and upgrade you cannot just "get" a second phone for free. It has to be activated on a new line or another line eligible for an upgrade on the same account or an account that is in your name.
    10-15-09 02:10 PM
    She's right... if you go and upgrade you cannot just "get" a second phone for free. It has to be activated on a new line or another line eligible for an upgrade on the same account or an account that is in your name.
    She? Whos a she? Im not a she.....I think you are a she...wtf? lol
    10-15-09 02:36 PM
    She/He whats the diff! LMAO

IT! because we're not real people right?
    10-15-09 02:41 PM
    He, she - I'm just happy you aren't me.

10-15-09 03:10 PM
    Allow me to quote someone who quoted the policy word for word in a thread with the same question...

"Devices can be on different accounts, but must be the same account owner"
    This guy clearly knows what he's talking about...
    10-16-09 12:25 AM
    biggest mistake people can make is getting phones, car, loans or anything in ur name for a friend. You will always get screwed in the end.
    10-16-09 07:27 AM
    biggest mistake people can make is getting phones, car, loans or anything in ur name for a friend. You will always get screwed in the end.
    Good to know you're friends are assholes. I keep ppl around me I trust and love
    10-16-09 07:42 AM
    Good to know you're friends are assholes. I keep ppl around me I trust and love
    Glad u know my friends, i didnt say my friends would do it, but it happens a lot. Mostly by people u think u trust.
    10-16-09 08:31 AM
    but it happens a lot.
    You will always get screwed in the end.
    Contradiction
    10-16-09 08:37 AM
    obviously u have nothin else to do, except for sit here all day, considering u been a member for about 4 months and at 2k post. So no point in arguing with u, have a fun day
    Last edited by superebear; 10-16-09 at 08:42 AM.
    10-16-09 08:40 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD