Has anyone else encountered this issue? Whether I use bill to carrier or PayPal it says the same message. Says I have reached my spending limit for this payment method. First of off is just annoying, 2nd of all if that is the case couldn't be for both payment methods, 3rd if so what is the actual spending limit, 4th when does spending limit start over????? Any feedback is appreciated. I have verizon and am using Q10 on latest software. And my bill is paid in full, always is. I downloaded about $50 worth of apps/music in current bill cycle.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:05 AM
    Never heard of a spending limit, but maybe the BBW imposes a limit as to what you can download in a month? Seems stupid at first thought tho.....
    04-24-14 09:23 AM
    That is very strange indeed. Never spent $50 in a month myself, but with videos and music that might not be hard to manage. Will be following the thread hoping someone has an explanation.
    04-24-14 09:27 AM
    I know paypal has a limit - it can limit subscriptions to X amount of dollars. With that said I don't believe it has a limit with BlackBerry World as it does it on a per transaction basis...

Can you double check your payment info matches your account for your credit card? It can say that when rejected by a CC company.

Not much for ideas after that.

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-24-14 09:33 AM
    Yes, Verizon has a $25 spending limit. I called Verizon and asked if the limit can be increased. They said "No, the limit is the same for everyone and at this time cannot be changed."
    03-22-15 02:28 AM
    Yes, Verizon has a $25 spending limit. I called Verizon and asked if the limit can be increased. They said "No, the limit is the same for everyone and at this time cannot be changed."
    April 24th 2014.
    03-22-15 02:43 AM
    Between this and not being able to buy apps on tmobile BlackBerry is screwing themselves over. If devs aren't seeing purchases then what the hell is the point in supporting the platform.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 11:00 AM