New to BB and this site...but I am having trouble with MMS sending and recieving and I do have the data package bc i have the internet, and i have unlimited texts...help me please.
    02-20-09 07:56 PM
    Happy to try and help, What is it not doing? Does the phone freeze up when you try to send or does it just never go through?
    Last edited by Mike13USN; 02-20-09 at 08:13 PM.
    02-20-09 08:06 PM
    Also are there any error meessages being generated? Usually my experience dictates that you will need VZW to get this reaolved. most times it is account issue. Also dpending on where you are, If I recall there is MMS issue going on. Did you try a battery reset and dial *228 and select option2 I would do these things first to savetime on the phone.
    02-20-09 08:33 PM
    Sorry if in wrong spot...
    Alright, we need to take the lovely lady out back & string her up!

Oh wait - you're in the right place.

Happy to try and help, What is it not doing? Does the phone freeze up when you try to send or does it just never go through?
    One of us can help - just tell us more about what it is doing.
    02-20-09 08:34 PM
    Opps I couldn't find this post so I posted it again you can delete the other one...sorry

but I did take the battery out, and put it back in and it would work a couple times, but other times it just wouldn't go thru but i will try the *228 thing though...it's maybe like i don't have enough signal for them to go thru b/c when i don't see the blue arrows at work i know it didn't go thru and it has a clock beside it but like i said it worked too...maybe its a signal problem...thanks again guys!
    02-21-09 11:59 AM
    Update: It works now...hmmm kinda odd, I just sent a pic to myself and dh and it worked...maybe you just have to have perfect service for it to work correctly?
    02-21-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD