When Are We (verizon) Getting The Bold? I Can't Wait I Might Have To Go Back To Cingular So I Cant Get The Bold. Verizon Is Taking Tooooooo Long For Me. This Will Be My First Bb. I Cant Stop Getting On Cberry To See When It's Coming Out. Im An Addict And I Dont Have The Phone Yet. What Should I Do? Going Crazzzzzy:d
    06-08-08 02:57 AM
    Hi and welcome. I feel in you the power of the addiction. What can you do???? Go for it... .
    06-08-08 07:25 AM
    welcome to cb! vzw probably not going to see bold until sept/oct.
    06-08-08 07:41 AM
    according to the VZ rep I talked to they are not getting the Bold. She told me that unless a tone of people ask for it, they will stick wit the ones they have
    06-08-08 10:09 AM
    Welcome to CB. AT&T is waiting for you.
    06-08-08 10:12 AM
    according to the VZ rep I talked to they are not getting the Bold. She told me that unless a tone of people ask for it, they will stick wit the ones they have
    You know, back in february when I bought my pearl, verizon told me they weren't getting the curve...3 months later they got the curve.

I wouldn't hold a lot of faith in what they tell you, as they just don't know. Keep checking out the news and rumors and nobody will ever actually know until later.
    06-09-08 09:59 AM
    I heard AT&T are getting rights to it first.
    06-09-08 10:11 AM
    Welcome to CB.
    06-09-08 01:19 PM
    Verizon knows what phones they are getting, but they don't release it to the public. I emailed customer support, and they said they have never heard of the Blackberry Curve.
    06-09-08 05:09 PM
    Verizon knows what phones they are getting, but they don't release it to the public. I emailed customer support, and they said they have never heard of the Blackberry Curve.
    When did they tell you they never heard of it. Before or after if came out?

But yeah Verizon will probably get it at some point but it will definitely be sometime after AT&T but I really prefer Verizon so Im just gonna get the curve for now.
    06-09-08 05:21 PM
    I emailed them, after they had officially released the phone, I had a question about the pricing, but the reply flat out said I have never heard of the Blackberry Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD