Dude i miss it. I upgraded to my BB Curve from a u740 and now no song id. Anyone got an alternative?
    07-28-08 02:21 PM
    As of right now their development team is currently working on bringing on new app's to blackberry... that is what i was told....
    07-28-08 02:31 PM
    i miss it too! i miss some v-cast features like watching full episodes of the office and the ability to make play lists on the phone!

Oh and i miss the upgraded vz nav.

Still, i love the curve and i'll never go back to a "dumb" phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 02:49 PM
    I miss song id too, it was really handy. As for switching back to a "dumb" phone, idk. I mean I love my blackberry, but I kinda miss my chocolate, it was much more sexy.

07-30-08 05:47 AM
    Yeah that does stink. I used to have a Razr back in the day and I liked that feature. I don't know of any Song ID apps where you can put the Berry to the speakers ..... BUT .... have you tried Nobex Radio Companion?

Nobex Radio Companion : Blackberry : Handango
    07-30-08 09:13 AM
    Yeah that does stink. I used to have a Razr back in the day and I liked that feature. I don't know of any Song ID apps where you can put the Berry to the speakers ..... BUT .... have you tried Nobex Radio Companion?

Nobex Radio Companion : Blackberry : Handango
    thanks for that link!
    07-30-08 09:14 AM
    damn its sayin its not out for VZW 8330
    07-30-08 09:46 AM
    I thought I'd seen at one point a third party application that would do the same thing as VZs Song ID...?
    08-18-08 08:26 PM
    damn its sayin its not out for VZW 8330
    I don't think that's accurate. It might say that, but I have been using it on my 8330 for some time now.
    08-26-08 12:31 PM
    I don't think that's accurate. It might say that, but I have been using it on my 8330 for some time now.
    Then were did u get it from

08-26-08 12:39 PM
    Hi there,

Apologies for the mistake when we posted it on Handango - Nobex Radio Companion does run on the 8330. We'll fix in on Handango shortly. Nobex Radio Companion can be downloaded also from the software store on Crackberry.com, from the RIM site, or from ours: Nobex Radio Companion - Helps You Keep Your Music Collection Fresh!.

Thanks,

Nobex
    09-07-08 11:02 AM
    As of right now their development team is currently working on bringing on new app's to blackberry... that is what i was told....
    It's coming....I actually got excited because on the VZW Blackberry start page, Song ID was there (in banner form) to click here to download. Not sure if it is a mistake or foreshadowing for what's about to happen.
    09-07-08 11:42 AM
    It's coming....I actually got excited because on the VZW Blackberry start page, Song ID was there (in banner form) to click here to download. Not sure if it is a mistake or foreshadowing for what's about to happen.
    Saw that too this morning but couldn't get it to work, so I'm also guessing its an error

...............for now
    09-07-08 11:44 AM
    I saw this to. unfortunatly it appears to be a genreal link for an ad on the start page. It states download for your vcast phone. Blackberries are not vcast compatible.
    09-07-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD