Well tonight I actually got a rep that was really good at what he did and was very polite! I know I am always on here saying that I hate verizon (still do) but tonight I was actually shocked.

This is not my neices phone and the quest for a texting phone. (Executive relations are handling that tommorrow, its nice sometimes to be DOD, and planetfeedback does work and work wonders!)

This is my relationship with my storm. Now my wifes storm works wonderfully, everything works on it well and she enjoys the phone. I love my storm too, however she is not what she used to be. I dont have any service the majority of the time! My wifes storm always has three bars and my pocketpc always has 5 bars but my storm has just a D.

So the tech I talked to tonight said well Mr. Cartee this is a hardware issue and you have done everything that I asked you to do and I think its the phone! My Brand New Replacement Storm will be here Thursday!

Yes read that, Brand New, in a white box, comes with everything! I am happy camper finally with Verizon for doing something right.

So in this post....Thank You Verizon.

Drawback...I have to get Iberry blocks on the new one, change my pin, change my pin for berry buzz and storm slider, get facebook back, get you tube back, upload to .151 (lyrical), get myspace back, upload my contacts, get blackberry messenger 5.0, change my barcode online, but thats it. Thats not too much! I get a new device. This makes 13.

They did not offer me the tour. I wouldnt take it if they did. I am now a touchscreen person, and its hard for me to use a regular phone! My brother handed me his to use for the weekend, the LG partial touchscreen and I didnt know how to dial!

PS...It could be that I have to much medal in my body and I screw the phone up anyway, but finally a brand new device!
    Last edited by CARTEEUSMC; 07-28-09 at 09:49 PM.
    07-28-09 09:44 PM
    That makes 13 storms?

07-28-09 10:50 PM
    Why can't you just transfer all the stuff from one phone to another with the desktop manager before you send the old one in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 01:25 AM
    That would save so time. Enjoy lucky 13 and may you have no problems.

07-29-09 01:59 AM
    I will be transfering everything through DM
    07-29-09 08:28 AM
    I have got to wonder what some people are doing with their storms. I have two of them on my account since February with no major issues.

07-29-09 09:58 AM
    User error villager.
    07-29-09 10:20 AM
    glad to hear u had a good experience
    07-29-09 10:23 AM
    Yeah after 13 storms lol I hope you eventually had a good experience.
    07-29-09 10:32 AM
    User Error? I have had a blackberry since 2003 and a Windows Smartphone since 2004. And I actually still have my xv6700 Windows Mobile 5 as my fourth line in case my Storm goes down. I do not think its user error. Could be wrong though. Could have too much shrapnel in my body for it to work right. Thanks though, I will make sure to drop your extra two pennies in the charity fountain at the mall.
    07-29-09 08:11 PM