Well I'm really cool with one of the VZW reps and I talked to him yesterday about my phone and what not. We got to talking and I asked him what he knew about the 9630...he punched in a couple of things on the computer and vola! He said it should be hitting the stores around sometime in May.

That’s pretty exciting!! Sorry if there is already a post on this, but I just wanted to let all my CBiers know!

Have a good day!

p.s. yea i know rews needs to be news! silly typos
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-13-09 at 09:45 AM. Reason: rews needs to be news!
    03-13-09 09:28 AM
    I'm in data support for VZW... The first I've heard about this new Blackberry is from here. I had to do some heavy research on it. I've gotten no questions on it. Nor have I seen any scheduled training for it. Oh wait, we dont get trained on new phones until they've been on the market a month!!!! LOL then they tell us that its like every other blackberry out there and gave us cardboard "cutouts" of the phone. ( STORM ) doh!
    03-13-09 03:11 PM
    LOL then they tell us that its like every other blackberry out there and gave us cardboard "cutouts" of the phone. ( STORM ) doh!
    ROFLMAO (GD 10 char.)
    03-13-09 04:40 PM
    LOL then they tell us that its like every other blackberry out there and gave us cardboard "cutouts" of the phone. ( STORM ) doh!
    Let me get this straight. They give you mockup BlackBerrys as visual aids. Are you sure the BlackBerry mockup they gave you was not a real Storm?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 04:56 PM
    What's the deal? Is this a supposed new Storm?
    03-13-09 05:51 PM
    What's the deal? Is this a supposed new Storm?
    No, the Niagara appears to be the better than Bold BB with a keyboard. (Faster OS, better camara ,and better browser) Pics went up today on Ebay. The screen shot shows the test model running 4.7.1.10 OS.

The Pluto is going to have a keyboard and touchscreen. Exciting times here.
    03-14-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD