This plan may not appeal to Blackberry diehards, but I found this on Verizon's site: Blackberry Curve: Social Messaging Plan | Verizon Wireless

Could be useful for those who want a Blackberry just for BBM and other social applications without paying for email and other things.
    10-04-11 10:25 PM
    Wow, this is new! Just like the Social plans in Canada.
    Verizon should promote this in stores also.
    10-04-11 11:38 PM
    I think it just started 10/4/2011 the Curve is 49.99, but I think it's a great deal for those who just want to use BBM
    10-04-11 11:46 PM
    yea must be new,. i never saw this before
    10-05-11 01:36 AM
    I think it just started 10/4/2011 the Curve is 49.99, but I think it's a great deal for those who just want to use BBM
    Awesome. I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone4S and still wanted to keep my S2 for a BBM group. May work. Or I could just wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 08:22 PM
    Awesome. I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone4S and still wanted to keep my S2 for a BBM group. May work. Or I could just wifi.

This plan is specifically limited to users of the Blackberry Curve 9330 (in Black) per the FAQ's. They must have a great amount of those units they need to get rid of to offer such a good deal.
    10-07-11 02:41 PM
    This plan is specifically limited to users of the Blackberry Curve 9330 (in Black) per the FAQ's. They must have a great amount of those units they need to get rid of to offer such a good deal.
    Yeah I saw that but I can always call and ask. There's also always wifi on the S2.

I've had nothing but problems with Curves. No wonder they're giving them away.

10-08-11 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD