03-17-10 09:23 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    This was pushed to my 9630, but doesn't work like a lot of VZW's pushes.
    03-08-10 09:37 PM
    I am not happy that an icon/app is pushed to my BB that I am not aware of and don't want. I emailed Verizon. They can push to my BB they can remove it. I am tired of having things dumped onto my phone that I don't want. I had plenty to say to them and I wasn't very nice. I am not happy right now. Can't delete it can only hide it.
    There are lots of things I don't use on my BB and would like to be able to just remove them and not just hide them.
    03-15-10 04:42 PM
    I am not happy that an icon/app is pushed to my BB that I am not aware of and don't want. I emailed Verizon. They can push to my BB they can remove it. I am tired of having things dumped onto my phone that I don't want. I had plenty to say to them and I wasn't very nice. I am not happy right now. Can't delete it can only hide it.
    There are lots of things I don't use on my BB and would like to be able to just remove them and not just hide them.
    God! I hated it when morons emailed about crap like this. Here's the agreement you signed!!!

Please be aware that we may change your wireless device's software, applications or programming remotely, without notice. This could affect your stored data, or how you've programmed or use your wireless device. You don't own the software
    03-15-10 05:01 PM
    God! I hated it when morons emailed about crap like this. Here's the agreement you signed!!!
    Do you read EULAs when you sign up for websites? No. Give them a break. Besides, that quote is wrong - if you purchase an app you DO own that software, or at least the right to use it.
    03-15-10 06:46 PM
    Yeah was pushed to my phone had no idea what that was
    03-15-10 09:02 PM
    Do you read EULAs when you sign up for websites? No. Give them a break. Besides, that quote is wrong - if you purchase an app you DO own that software, or at least the right to use it.
    Even if I do not read every T&C, I don't email them upset about something. Being upset about an icon is unnecessary. And the quote is not wrong, its cut off but not wrong. Straight from the Customer Agreement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 10:09 PM
    just noticed this on my storm2 few minutes ago. so i came here to see whats up before downloading. think i will keep my ubertwitter and facebook as individual apps.
    03-17-10 09:23 AM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD