I had a 8310 with AT&T the first weekend of the month, but that deal didn't work out so great, 3 out of 5 phones were DOA or dying. We quit came back to VZW the following Monday.
    I got so addicted to the 8310 we were going to upgrade right away with VZW, but they told us to wait a week for the account and all discounts to be put back into our new account. Then I find out my dog had a tumor, had to spend $800 in emergency cash. So I was left to wait.
    Well yesterday, actually Friday, the funds were available @ the bank, AT&T gave back what we paid in TAXES!! and called E-Services right away.

Got 4 new BB 8330's (main reason we briefly left VZW was they forced the BIS on you, I guess I got what I paid for...)... They will be fully loaded with BIS and existing Ult TXT..
    Now I'm waiting on FedEx to get me my phone.....
    03-31-09 03:58 AM
    Sweet! I just got my first curve and looove it! Fav app so far is this opera mobile. Keeps mosts sites true and easy to navigate.
    03-31-09 05:28 AM
    You'll like the 8330, especially with the extra memory over the 8310. Enjoy your new crop of Berrys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:32 AM
    Welcome back to the Verizon family!
    03-31-09 09:00 AM
    So we pulled the trigger yesterday..
    I hope nobody at AT&T was shot or harmed in this transaction.

I concur - welcome back!

03-31-09 03:06 PM
    They do say about 75-80% of our customers who leave come back within a year
    03-31-09 03:38 PM
    Welcome back! The 8330 is a great machine, I love mine.

Sorry to hear that about your dog, though.
    03-31-09 06:06 PM
    Just got it and I'm abusing it. Since I had the 8310 I had most of the apps already installed. So I'm on the fast track to crackberry addict.

04-01-09 08:59 PM
    Just got it and I'm abusing it. Since I had the 8310 I had most of the apps already installed. So I'm on the fast track to crackberry addict.

Great another registered BB offender
    04-01-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD