01-06-10 06:39 PM
30 12
tools
    I did read all the OPs posts. He had valid issues with the phone and he shouldn't have had to go through all that to get what he deserved. Simple. There was no screwing of the system.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where in the policy does it state, that a customer HAS to get a phone they want because there old one has problems?

Show me, with VZW letterhead and all, until you do that you are just spouting nonsense.

I could say it's gm's policy to give me a car every year, but i haveno proof of that, just my opinion.
    01-06-10 06:16 PM
    He had to go through way to much BS for the resolution.

Umm no. He went through a very valid warranty policy, even if the intentions of the user was to get a more expensive phone 35 days into a contract, 2 exchanges are part of the normal Multi Fru. You should know.
    01-06-10 06:18 PM
    Where in the policy does it state, that a customer HAS to get a phone they want because there old one has problems?

Show me, with VZW letterhead and all, until you do that you are just spouting nonsense.

I could say it's gm's policy to give me a car every year, but i haveno proof of that, just my opinion.
    The multi fru is part of VZW policy. The customers have to meet the requirements for it and it is at VZW discretion. However after the 3rd replacement he clearly qualified and the reps gave him the run around.

01-06-10 06:30 PM
    Umm no. He went through a very valid warranty policy, even if the intentions of the user was to get a more expensive phone 35 days into a contract, 2 exchanges are part of the normal Multi Fru. You should know.
    I'm talking about what he went through after the replacements...to finally get a new device.

01-06-10 06:31 PM
    The *s are ok. Anyways this thread is going too far off topic. So to end the bickering, I'm closing it!
    01-06-10 06:39 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD