just to remind u all

**Attention all Customer Care and Technical Support Representatives**

The VZW SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) has been discontinued as of August 29, 2009. If a customer calls in regarding not being able to send email and is using our SMTP

i know this doest affect bbs but perhaps winmo and palm devices
    08-31-09 10:50 AM
    Just to remind u.... This has been posted 4 other times already.
    08-31-09 02:53 PM
    just to remind you...

nobody searches, and i promise you there will be questions in a week, so....

BUMP!
    08-31-09 11:31 PM
    With over 5000 posts you should be one of the ones advocating the search not instigating topic multiplication.... Or is that how you got your 5000+ posts?
    08-31-09 11:46 PM
    With over 5000 posts you should be one of the ones advocating the search not instigating topic multiplication.... Or is that how you got your 5000+ posts?
    no, they were mostly lolcat pictures, and some occasional leaking ripped OS files, tech support assistance, resolving storm memory leaks, etc...

the search engine here is notoriously horrible, i always suggest google, but with the time it takes me to type, "google it n00b" i could just as easily write the answer myself....so it depends on my mood. as far as this topic, i suggest we keep this specific thread bumped to the top for awhile, since heather knows what's up, and now if anyone asks i can get an email notification of a reply to this thread, and if i find a new post, this will be in my subscribed threads for a quick link to the OP...

so either way, it's a win/win

btw, post count doesn't mean s*it to me other than i get to pick my own title...

and if it weren't for lounge/off topic, i'd have at least double what i have now, if not more than that...count the time i spent banned, and *whew* the numbers could be staggering!!
    09-01-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD