hiii i'm still kinda new to my BB so if this seems like a dumb question i'm sorry! haha but starting today i've been having problems recieving SMS and MMS messages. theyre coming wayy later than people are sending them and sometimes even out of order. does anyone know why this is and what i could possibly do to fix it? i tried a battery pull but that didn't seem to work and i also deleted my old texts thinking it may be a memory problem but that didn't help any either. any advice is really appreciated!!
    09-22-08 12:11 AM
    hiii i'm still kinda new to my BB so if this seems like a dumb question i'm sorry! haha but starting today i've been having problems recieving SMS and MMS messages. theyre coming wayy later than people are sending them and sometimes even out of order. does anyone know why this is and what i could possibly do to fix it? i tried a battery pull but that didn't seem to work and i also deleted my old texts thinking it may be a memory problem but that didn't help any either. any advice is really appreciated!!
    I don't know how long this has been going on for you, but something similar happened to me yesterday on my World Edition. All my recent calls and Facebook notifications were gone. I did a couple of hard resets (removing the battery) and stopped worrying about it. Then I realized the problem fixed itself. More than likely, it will for you too. I can't think of a logical reason for this to happen if there are no other serious issues other than a simple software bug.
    09-23-08 05:18 AM
    It might be a memory problem and you might have not deleted enoough memory to correct it. Check options>status you should have over 12m to be running smoothly. If not you might need to delete some of your themes or apps.
    09-23-08 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD