During yesterday I received many of my text messages back . Saying invalid address included. Also I normally send WMA music files to my Band members with no prob. These files are of low bit rate and I reduce them to 1.6 mb sometimes 2.2 mb. Never had a prob emailing these from my Storm until yesterday. They came back with error (invalid address included) or (upload timed out) these error messages would alternate with same file and same recipient. Has anyone else had this issue. Maybe it was the windy weather?
    02-24-09 08:12 AM
    i get that "invalid address" msg on rare occassion. i have 2 emails, aol & yahoo. it happens wen i use my yahoo from bb-idk why tho. so i broke down my email list into 2 groups instead of 1 large list. since then, so far so good. As for sms/mms, on occassion I get a red X and upon opening msg, it says "send failed-too many retries" i as well dont know why that happens, but its not too often-tg! And yea, could be the weather as well. Sorry i couldnt be too much help.
    02-24-09 10:30 AM
    Thanx for the reply Shellie. My main prob is sending wma music files. I convert them from mp3 to wma because BBS wont email anything over 2.2mb. Error always comes up File too large. This was working well until yesterday. Seems somewhat btr 2day but takes almost 4mins on average to complete delivery.
    02-24-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD