Due to Verizon purchasing Alltel, I need to ask a question. Does Verizon list the phone number for SMS/MMS messages in the monthly bill or on the web account?
    03-05-09 03:33 PM
    yes verizon you can see what numbers were text or mms, or called, and you can see all your data info too in the my verizon web account pages. just hit details and it will show the from, to, date, and type and all that good stuff.
    03-05-09 03:54 PM
    They won't list out mms messages because it is throught the internet they will list out text messages (to and from) on the web account I belive the monthly bill they just list out how many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:56 PM
    Data Usage
    Unlimited IN TXT
    Unlimited IN PIX-FLIX
    TXT/PIX-FLIX
    Megabyte Usage

This info is followed by your allowance, the total billable and the charge, if any.
    03-05-09 07:26 PM
    I'm not sure if it would have the information you are looking for , but Verizon has their Detailed Billing option for $1.99. Seems kinda squirrely to have to pay for more details on your bill. The description for the service is:

Detailed Billing
    Detailed Billing - A detailed bill provides all billing information to customers, including: Local, Long Distance, Toll, Data, and Roaming call detail. Detailed bills also include Date, Time, Rate Period, Call Type, Minutes, Charges, Called Number, Destination, Usage Type, Airtime Charges, and Total Charges.

I tried to post the link to the pop-up on VZ's site but my post count is too low.
    03-06-09 12:25 AM
    I'm not sure if it would have the information you are looking for , but Verizon has their Detailed Billing option for $1.99. Seems kinda squirrely to have to pay for more details on your bill. The description for the service is:

Detailed Billing
    Detailed Billing - A detailed bill provides all billing information to customers, including: Local, Long Distance, Toll, Data, and Roaming call detail. Detailed bills also include Date, Time, Rate Period, Call Type, Minutes, Charges, Called Number, Destination, Usage Type, Airtime Charges, and Total Charges.

I tried to post the link to the pop-up on VZ's site but my post count is too low.
    Yea i use to have Detail Billing then i was like wait i am paying 1.99 just to see some extra stuff when i can go online and see it for free lol
    03-06-09 01:33 AM
    Thanks, no detail billing for me then.
    03-06-09 07:51 AM
    yes verizon you can see what numbers were text or mms, or called, and you can see all your data info too in the my verizon web account pages. just hit details and it will show the from, to, date, and type and all that good stuff.
    Wow! I never knew that and honestly I never notice that "data" tab before. I guess doing some extra activities can get you in hot water - oops, thats my criminal mind working again. Dang, I hate when that happens.
    03-06-09 09:29 AM
    Wow! I never knew that and honestly I never notice that "data" tab before. I guess doing some extra activities can get you in hot water - oops, thats my criminal mind working again. Dang, I hate when that happens.
    Ah yes, texting your dealer/bookie/hitman/hired gun/mistress is trackable and visible.

03-06-09 10:56 AM
    Ah yes, texting your dealer/bookie/hitman/hired gun/mistress is trackable and visible.

I see I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
    03-06-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD