Have owned this phone about 2 months. For the past 3-4 days, in places where I normally have no issues (home and work), my browser speed has slowed down DRAMATICALLY.

I am showing the 1XEV and have full signal strength, yet to load a web page, I see the "Blackberry" screen with the requesting bar for about 3 minutes before I even begin to see the frame of the site I'm attempting to go to. Takes another 1-2 minutes for the graphics, etc to load on that page. My screen goes black before the page even loads due to the inactivity.

As mentioned, I have had no issues up to this point for almost 2 months. I have tried different mobile web sites (to ensure it's not one specific web server that's messed up) and varied the time of day. I have cycled the power of the phone.

Anyone else experiencing this or have any thoughts? Last resort I will customer Customer Service but thats no fun.
    09-16-09 04:39 PM
    Are you on a BES? If so change your browser config from internet to BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 07:19 AM
    In browser - hit the menu button, go to options, cache opertation and clear the cache and cookies. Then do a battery reset. This should help
    09-18-09 07:48 AM
    Added any apps lately? Cleared old texts/emails? What's your free memory look like?

09-18-09 03:59 PM
    Agreed clear cache and batt pull. Also try making your homepage something light such as google. Can do this via browser>options>browser configuration... On bottom of page is where you can change the homepage.

09-18-09 04:43 PM
    try making your homepage something light
    What if we want DARK homepages? Must we still get light ones?

Controlling women, I tell ya - sheesh!

09-18-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD