I just want to be sure I got this right. I have the 29.99 data package. I am under the impression it is unlimited? correct? Anyways I have been using that slacker radio a lot and That streaming is covered in the data package plan..Correct?
    10-05-09 05:22 PM
    Yes sir...play Slacker 24/7 if you want you will be fine
    10-05-09 05:24 PM
    Yes it is covered, and the 29.99 plan is unlimited. Im not sure however if it is really unlimited, or the old 5gig unlimited.
    10-05-09 05:27 PM
    It is unlimited...
    10-05-09 05:29 PM
    Too good to be true..This is a really cool feature
    10-05-09 05:35 PM
    Yes it is covered, and the 29.99 plan is unlimited. Im not sure however if it is really unlimited, or the old 5gig unlimited.
    "the old 5gig unlimited?" dude everytime u post something its incorrect.

The 5gig cap is for aircards or if you tether your device. The 5gig cap is current, the old plan was totally unlimited for tethering and broadband.
    10-05-09 05:57 PM
    "the old 5gig unlimited?" dude everytime u post something its incorrect.

The 5gig cap is for aircards or if you tether your device. The 5gig cap is current, the old plan was totally unlimited for tethering and broadband.
    Everytime? Wow, I have my first internet stalker. Didnt know I was good enough to have someone read everyone of my posts.

Strange that I would have customers come in and complain that they would be shut off for going over 5gig before. Wierd I guess.
    10-05-09 06:27 PM
    Everytime? Wow, I have my first internet stalker. Didnt know I was good enough to have someone read everyone of my posts.

Strange that I would have customers come in and complain that they would be shut off for going over 5gig before. Wierd I guess.
    Again incorrect.

The first 3-4 times someone went over(back then) they would receive a letter stating that they need to cool it more or less. On very rare occasions they would have their service shut off and it would be for EXTREME overages, not just barely breaking the 5gig.
    10-05-09 07:07 PM
    I do over 10gb without penalty, on BlackBerry & WM devices.
    10-05-09 10:57 PM
    Phone internet apps are unlimited. Don't try to tether without a tether plan though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 11:04 AM
    Again incorrect.

The first 3-4 times someone went over(back then) they would receive a letter stating that they need to cool it more or less. On very rare occasions they would have their service shut off and it would be for EXTREME overages, not just barely breaking the 5gig.
    Get over your hard on for me...Im not sure where I said anything about them not recieving notice, or the amount in which they are using the device. One day, I too hope that I can be the coolest person online.
    10-06-09 12:08 PM
    I too hope that I can be the coolest person online.
    You wish!
    10-06-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD