I am now waiting on phone number four to arrive tomorrow and it's been early April since I have received my first Blackberry 8530 in the pretty color of Violet. First phone had an error that they were not able to fix. Second phone was so too hot to handle, and I had to pick it up with a pot holder. So my third phone is going to be shipped back and I shall be receiving a new one tomorrow, totally reset the phone and it's still have browser issues. And still will only load certain web-pages. That being said, what issues am I going to have with phone number 4?? Does anyone else have any thoughts, advice or ideas on what I can do instead of getting the same phone that has issues again and again??!!
    05-20-10 01:54 PM
    I would say see if you can get the 9650 after it comes out.
    05-20-10 02:39 PM
    Get a different phone?
    05-20-10 02:51 PM
    I am not sure of what my options are, did some searching and looked at the Multi-Fru policy. Wonder what an equal phone would be to the 8530...lol
    05-20-10 02:53 PM
    I would speak with a manager on this issue. Thats a lot of phones in a short amount of time. A friend of mine has that same phone and loves it
    05-20-10 05:18 PM
    Read all you like on the FORMER multi-fru policy. No longer exists.

Just curious about the browser issues you are having though. Please expand on what you were experiencing.
    05-20-10 07:17 PM
    Dumb phone....
    05-21-10 01:49 PM
    Read all you like on the FORMER multi-fru policy. No longer exists.

Just curious about the browser issues you are having though. Please expand on what you were experiencing.

Browser takes up to 2 minutes to load a page, all ready called tech support twice and even after wiping the phone clean, it still didn't work. The lady at Verizon was stumped and couldn't fix it, so they gave me a new one. I all ready went in the store before calling.
    05-22-10 02:26 PM
    I dropped my 8530 in April, but during the months I had it, it was a great little BB.
    I think you might just have bad luck, maybe you need a 9650 but don't let Verizon sucker you into a Tour. They're trying to get rid of them.
    05-22-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD