Have a Key 2 LE. Thinking about getting a Classic off ebay. Can I just randomly swap my sim card back and forth between the LE and the Classic whenever I please? Seems like no problem. Just wondering if there any issues with Verizon frowning or penalizing in some way. Would be great to have the Classic again and enjoy until bb10 is totally obsolete without getting another activation.
    03-22-19 01:26 AM
    Verizon doesn't always enjoy activating BB10 devices anymore. You might have issues getting it initially activated, and even if you do, when you switch back and forth, the Classic might not get activated again.
    03-22-19 12:32 PM
    that's what I was thinking. like having two cars with the same key. sounds too good...

Thanks for the reply!
    03-22-19 12:39 PM
    I am on Vodafone using 3 multicards on 1 number.

Posted via CB10
    ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    03-22-19 02:43 PM
    Have a Key 2 LE. Thinking about getting a Classic off ebay. Can I just randomly swap my sim card back and forth between the LE and the Classic whenever I please? Seems like no problem. Just wondering if there any issues with Verizon frowning or penalizing in some way. Would be great to have the Classic again and enjoy until bb10 is totally obsolete without getting another activation.
    I can't vouch for the LE Arbuckle, but swapping SIM cards between BB10 devices works with no issues whatsoever, as does swapping between BB10 devices and iOS devices. I'd say give it a shot--as long as they're both Verizon devices you should be okay.
    ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    03-22-19 05:31 PM
    I switch between iPhone se and a classic frequently without problem.
    04-06-19 04:02 PM