My signal has been absolutely horrible the past couple days. What gives big RED? Done your little dial *228 trick n reprogramed n "updated" roaming capabilities n still very few bars of signal. I happen to live in central Iowa where I usually have 3 to 5 bars pretty constant but as of late its been none to 2 bars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 11:48 PM
    Possible carrier issue? Try calling Verizon and asking if they're doing maintanence in your area.
    04-27-10 12:22 AM
    [QUOTE=denison1g;5044517]Possible carrier issue? Try calling Verizon and asking if they're doing maintanence in your area.[/QUOT

Done. Very unsuccessful conversation.

04-27-10 06:12 PM
    i have verizona and mines still the same, i suggest you do with the poster above me adviess,
    Really never heard of verizona. Is that a new polish provider I'm unaware of. The poster above you was me saying I have called customer no service and had a very UNSUCESSFULL conversation and still have a very weak signal.

04-28-10 12:31 AM
    Really never heard of verizona. Is that a new polish provider I'm unaware of. The poster above you was me saying I have called customer no service and had a very UNSUCESSFULL conversation and still have a very weak signal.

Did you speak with Tech Support or just CS? Why was it unsuccessful? Were you as polite as you are here?...
    04-28-10 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD