06-25-08 12:05 AM
33 12
tools
    I declined the insurance on my phone.

Do you guys think that was a bad idea? I know it may sound lame but, I can't fork out an extra 6 dollars a month to insure the device.
    06-24-08 03:03 PM
    I declined the insurance on my phone.

Do you guys think that was a bad idea? I know it may sound lame but, I can't fork out an extra 6 dollars a month to insure the device.
    I never carried insurance, until I got my BB. Things happen to these phones, and unless you can fork out $500 after your year is up, the extra money a month may be worth it.
    06-24-08 03:47 PM
    I never carried insurance, until I got my BB. Things happen to these phones, and unless you can fork out $500 after your year is up, the extra money a month may be worth it.

Yeah, I really considered getting it. But, I can barely cover the data plan every month. But, maybe we'll see. Can they change or add that mid way through the contract?
    06-24-08 07:47 PM
    Hope you like your Curve, I'm up for an early upgrade in late August and I am really considering going for the Curve. I mean I love my 8830 but the extra memory and camera might prove too tempting for me.

I got insurance on my BlackBerry, just in case since if anything happens to my BlackBerry it is going cost a pretty penny out of my pocket to replace it. They send you a very detailed packet of what is covered and not covered by the insurance so you have something for your records. I've had the insurance for almost a year now and it hasn't changed yet, plus I got the insurance on 4 other non-BlackBerry phones. No changes to the insurance yet. (At least to my knowledge)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 08:18 PM
    If you don't get the insurance now, you only have 15 days from your order date to add it.

You may want to search the forum and read some of the mechanical issues people have had, and also just plain accidents.

06-24-08 10:05 PM
    If you don't get the insurance now, you only have 15 days from your order date to add it.

You may want to search the forum and read some of the mechanical issues people have had, and also just plain accidents.

Cool, thanks man. I will do that.

I see that you're from Grove City, Ohio. That's close to Columbus, right?

I competed in a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament at a high school in Grove City, Ohio last year.
    06-24-08 10:37 PM

I see that you're from Grove City, Ohio. That's close to Columbus, right?

I competed in a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament at a high school in Grove City, Ohio last yr.
    Yes just outside Columbus

06-24-08 11:59 PM
    Yes just outside Columbus

Cool, man. Grove City is a really nice area.
    06-25-08 12:05 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD