Should I bother waiting for the Curve 8530 on Verizon or should i just go get a tour. Im in need of a new phone and im just plain sick of my LG and its lack of a browser and email. I know they are 2 different phones but I really like the trackpad over the ball. But im getting desperate for a "berry. Wish the HTC Snap was on Verizon.....

What should I do?
    10-02-09 06:31 PM
    Depends on what you really want. The Curves are always solid but the Tour is a little bit beefier performance wise for some uses. Either way, solid phones
    10-02-09 06:47 PM
    How about an HTC Ozone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 06:48 PM
    Ive never dealt with an HTC b4 or WinMo so im a little weary of them. I had a Tour when it 1st came out, had some issues but loved it. Dont ask me why i got rid of it.
    10-02-09 06:57 PM
    You mentioned the HTC Snap, which is why I suggested that.

The fear of WM is mostly fallacy, started either by those who have never spent time with it, had one years ago or knew someone who had it. Problem with the latter is often, that person they knew shouldn't left their Razr.

Wait until Tuesday - a lot of options are opening up.

10-02-09 07:19 PM
    You mentioned the HTC Snap, which is why I suggested that.

The fear of WM is mostly fallacy, started either by those who have never spent time with it, had one years ago or knew someone who had it. Problem with the latter is often, that person they knew shouldn't left their Razr.

Wait until Tuesday - a lot of options are opening up.

So your saying I should be at verizon on tuesday when they open?
    10-02-09 07:42 PM
    I would be on the VZW site late Monday night.

10-02-09 07:53 PM
    Thanks Dad now erase this thread please
    10-02-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD