I have an upgrade available for verizon and they are giving away the storm for free to me do i take it or pay probably $200 it will cost for the storm 2 does every one really think its gona be worth the 200 bucks
    10-21-09 10:03 AM
    Tough question, but a lot depends on what you think about it.

Do you wanna be stuck with an older device for free and 2 years til the next official upgrade?

Or do you balance the $200 over the next 2 years.

Which is more valuable to you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 11:03 AM
    I'm going to move this to the Verizon Forum, plus adjust the title on the way to make it more descriptive.
    10-21-09 11:08 AM
    Wait on the s2 man!
    10-21-09 11:32 AM
    wait til the storm 2 comes out, then play with both models, and see which one gives you the least amount of trouble
    10-21-09 11:39 AM
    wait..........
    10-21-09 11:44 AM
    If you must have a Storm, it would seem that Storm 2 is the one to have.

10-21-09 12:13 PM

The OP doesn't have a storm thats why they're asking if they should get one for free or pay for the S2 when it comes out.
    10-21-09 12:18 PM
    BNB reread the post above yours....your post just kinda failed.
    10-21-09 12:19 PM
    I would wait.

At least that is what I am doing.
    10-21-09 12:23 PM
    Just wait and I wouldn't necessarily jump on the S2 unless u love BB. Keep your options open. There will be a slew of devices coming very soon. Heck I may even try to hold out til early next year.
    10-21-09 12:31 PM
    AMP what you mean?
    10-21-09 12:33 PM
    Thanks for the input i will just wait it out im just so sick of my pearl but still love having a bb.
    10-21-09 02:21 PM
    AMP what you mean?
    You said this...
    The OP doesn't have a storm thats why they're asking if they should get one for free or pay for the S2 when it comes out.
    In response to this...
    He didn't say anything about already having a Storm - in fact, nothing was said about the OP already having one. Therefore, I must agree with...

10-21-09 03:53 PM
    I have an upgrade available for verizon and they are giving away the storm for free to me do i take it or pay probably $200 it will cost for the storm 2 does every one really think its gona be worth the 200 bucks
    IMO, if you really want a Storm type phone, Storm 2 would be worth waiting for. While I know a number of people who have their original Storm (1), and who have not had any issues with them (they must be in the minority), I would wait for the Storm 2.
    10-21-09 04:04 PM
    IMO, if you really want a Storm type phone, Storm 2 would be worth waiting for. While I know a number of people who have their original Storm (1), and who have not had any issues with them (they must be in the minority), I would wait for the Storm 2.

Sage advice. Wait for Storm 2. Having used both, wait for Storm 2.
    10-21-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD