I been really curious about switching to Verizon, I am on ATT and I do not have problems with it, signal is awesome never dropped a phone call no complains...still I am curious about it how much do u guys pay each month for data? I have three phone lines on my family plan and we pay $160-$170 monthly is it safe to get a Verizon phone/contract on one of those mall kiosk?..thanks
    08-13-09 01:23 PM
    Pricing is nearly identical between the two carriers. Price out your needs at verizonwireless.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:37 PM
    Don't hear a lot of positive things like the OP says about ATT. If your happy with them stick with them, you would save precious little if any by switching.

08-13-09 01:45 PM
    Pricing is nearly identical between the two carriers. Price out your needs at verizonwireless.com

Thank you!
    08-13-09 02:00 PM
    I used to have AT&T, then I went to Alltel, now becausw of the merger, I am a VZW customer, I recommend switching, Verizon kills AT&T on coverage and call quality, sure you won't save any money by switching, but, you get a better network and carrier for the same price

08-13-09 03:41 PM
    I been really curious about switching to Verizon, I am on ATT and I do not have problems with it, signal is awesome never dropped a phone call no complains...still I am curious about it how much do u guys pay each month for data? I have three phone lines on my family plan and we pay $160-$170 monthly is it safe to get a Verizon phone/contract on one of those mall kiosk?..thanks
    I think the first rule of cell phone provider selection should be: if you're happy with what you have, leave it alone. If there is a benefit to be had by switching, then do it, but if your existing service is good and you are happy with it, you'll likely find something about switching that you don't like.
    08-13-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD