Hi,
    Just thought I would drop a note for everyone to know. In case you were planning a trip to LHC, AZ.
    I am visiting my Mom in Lake Havasu City, AZ, and the Verizon cell service is terrible! I have mentioned this to a Verizon rep several times over the last seven years. I have to say it is a little better. However, I was very disappointed to learn that my friends I phone, and my Uncle's BB on Sprint works awesome here, while my other friends droid and my Storm2 9550 has awful service. Verizon customers randomly drop calls here, take days to get texts, emails are slow to go out, and browsing is impossible! So Verizon since AT&T and Sprint have great service here what gives? Up in the Northwest, I have the best service at the ski Mt's and lakes. Come on, Verizon; catch up, in one of the top spring break location in the whole country!
    04-12-10 09:20 PM
    Not every carrier has perfect coverage in every place.
    Some are better than others, eventually Verizon will add towers and service will be better.
    04-12-10 09:21 PM
    Hi CaliforniaBlackBerry,

Very true. I figured the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Maybe if Verizon keeps hearing that their customers are struggling in LHC, they will improve the area. Probably just wishful thinking! However, it is very frustrating, my poor Storm2 has pretty much been downgraded to just a phone! If I lived here even half the year I am not sure I would have a Smartphone since most of the features are unusable here.

Have a good day.
    04-12-10 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD