Did anyone else just lose Verizon service or did they just lose a tower by me...
    06-29-08 02:17 AM
    I am in Ohio and on my phone and slill have full service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 02:20 AM
    I'm already mad at Verizon right now and this sure isn't helping, lol.
    06-29-08 02:23 AM
    Why r u mad at Verizon? And is it voice and data that is not working?

06-29-08 02:24 AM
    voice and data have hardly been working since i got my curve, and they screwed up my plan 3 times, and they cripple my GPS... and other things too but i'm half asleep
    06-29-08 02:26 AM
    voice and data have hardly been working since i got my curve, and they screwed up my plan 3 times, and they cripple my GPS... and other things too but i'm half asleep
    Then why are you still with Verizon if they can't get anything right?
    Guess we'll just have take your side of the story/rant for it!

06-29-08 05:08 AM
    Then why are you still with Verizon if they can't get anything right?
    Guess we'll just have take your side of the story/rant for it!

Contracts suck =P.
    06-29-08 01:04 PM
    Were you AWARE of their Contract before you sign the dottrd lines? Please define "suck" because you signed it even though you knew it "suck"

06-29-08 11:10 PM
    Were you AWARE of their Contract before you sign the dottrd lines? Please define "suck" because you signed it even though you knew it "suck"

Take a chill pill man, note the "=P"
    06-29-08 11:16 PM
    Seems like this is becoming a common occurence for Verizon users on the weekend. The lay 3 weekends in a row their has been posts like this. Personnaly I think they're doing maintance..... It sucks, but sit tight when it happens because it will get better. And as for Verizon sucking.... They **** me off quiet a bit, but when it comes down to it.... I've been with them for 8 years and I bet I could count on two hands how many dropped calls I've had. Unless of course I'm in an area its expected like the mtns. Pick you're battles bro.

06-30-08 01:14 AM
    Seems like the site is having some troubles in the accounts section tonight too, at least for me-
    anyone else having trouble? it wont show me any of my information (minutes/messaging, even the picture of my current phone), it just says 'information not available at this time'
    06-30-08 02:17 AM
    Seems like the site is having some troubles in the accounts section tonight too, at least for me-
    anyone else having trouble? it wont show me any of my information (minutes/messaging, even the picture of my current phone), it just says 'information not available at this time'
    I just responded to your question in the other thread that you asked this in

06-30-08 02:33 AM
    I'll give you guys a hint.... it's usually not just verizon..........

Network Outages - powered by DataOutages.com - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

That link has posts about every outage that comes across the -= Dataoutages.com =- site....

For the last 5 weeks it looks like, they have been doing updates, which in terms means an outage for us users so they can update the servers/system....
    06-30-08 09:11 AM
    Wow, I've had no issues with my BB since I've had it. Service or coverage. I've got two BB lines and one is in Fort Polk, LA which is a nothing town and the reception is still good
    06-30-08 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD