Yesterday I upgraded to the Tour from the Curve. The process took a lot longer than expected because my account is categorized as 'Sensitive'. The CSR didn't know what that ment but made it harder to upgrade. Does anyone know what that means?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 09:01 AM
    nope... never heard or seen something like that before. I can research it though.
    07-27-09 09:11 AM
    He may not know what he was doing and said that so he wouldnt look dumb. I do that alot at work when my boss ask me something i cant figure out I SAY well this is a sensitive matter it is gonna take some time. Mean Let me go GOOGLE IT!!
    07-27-09 09:14 AM
    If you have a corporate discount, sometimes it incorrectly appears as a sensitive business account. (Accounts only certain people are supposed to handle).
    LIke on certain account managers are supposed to handle? Or only certain representatives are supposed to handle?
    07-27-09 12:39 PM
    This would explain why I got treated with extra special care when I bought my Storm and my wife's LG Dare.....I have a corporate discount through my job.....

I thought it was the fact that I was dropping like $600 for the two phones and accessories....

The CSR was extremely thorough and explained everything in detail and took her time with me even though there was a pile of customers......
    07-27-09 12:54 PM
    This would explain why I got treated with extra special care when I bought my Storm and my wife's LG Dare.....I have a corporate discount through my job.....

I thought it was the fact that I was dropping like $600 for the two phones and accessories....

The CSR was extremely thorough and explained everything in detail and took her time with me even though there was a pile of customers......
    if it's not to late take the dare back and get the poor woman a BB. the dare is a POS trust me I just switched
    07-27-09 01:15 PM
    if it's not to late take the dare back and get the poor woman a BB. the dare is a POS trust me I just switched
    Check out the thread he started. He got the dare in Feb
    07-27-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD