This seems not to be an issue with my phone but with the carriers in general:

When receiving messages from my friend who uses Sprint, I would occasionally receive the same message four or five times. Most of the time I just receive the same message twice, and occasionally just once.

I figured, although annoying, it is probably just some weird Sprint thing and I would have to deal. Except today I was texting my other friend on Verizon and she asks me why I sent the same message four times.

This is confusing. I know it can't be my phone since I have been receiving messages from my first friend since I had an old LG. A fix would be nice, but an explanation why this happens is all I am asking for.

Thanks for your help.
    07-15-09 10:33 PM
    Noone can explain this?
    07-16-09 01:17 PM
    Uh... sounds like it could be an issue in the switch? I would try like an esn refresh(mention that to the rep) that will push you through the switch. Also maybe try removing the txt messaging and readding it.... I dunno thats some crazy stuff.
    07-16-09 02:37 PM
    I ocassionally have the same problem and get 2-3 coupies sent or received and i can not understand what is happenign to save my life.
    07-19-09 10:16 PM