Does anybody know about sending email text messages from a bb? I've been trying to send email text messages from my bb's email accnt and they're being sent but not received. I'm sending to Number@vtext.com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-10 03:13 PM
    Are you sure the address is formatted correctly? Using the full 10 digit number, which I think is necessary, etc?
    12-04-10 03:59 PM
    Yes make sure that you are using the full 10 digits. Also, there is a setting in Spam Controls in My Verizon for the other persons phone that may be blocking email messages. They would have to make sure that is not set. Try sending one to yourself and see if you get it and also have them try sending one to you and see if you can reply. If it doesn't work to any number or as a reply you may need to call in to Tech.
    12-04-10 04:35 PM
    Yeah they're not going to any phones. But my email will receive them. I thought maybe it was something vzw did to force people with smartphones to get I'm plans.

12-04-10 04:49 PM
    There is no such thing as an IM plan anyway, so you should be ok. Did it work if they sent you one and reply to it?
    12-04-10 08:06 PM
    For some reason its working now, I'm thinking maybe my wifi router may have something to do with it. I'm new to bb I thought maybe I missed something.

12-05-10 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD