It is unreal to see how many VERIZON replacements/new phones/accessories comming in every day and all the returns coming back through at night...

From seeing that everyday personally and getting yelled at for them and having a lot of confused people, figure i would help out some fellow crack berry users...

this is long so bare with me...

im posting this in Verizon thread due to the fact that VZW deals with fedex...

JUST TO GET THIS STRAIGHT NOW....I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY FEDEX HORROR STORIES WHY FEDEX SUCKS AND SO ON...I DON'T MIND HELPING, ANSWERING QUESTIONS JUST SEND ME A PM OR POST HERE

--First thing is how long it takes...PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT YOUR FEDEX GUY CAUSE IT TOOK 2 WEEKS TO GET THERE..(cause lots of people blame Fedex for verizon waiting to send it out) -----Fedex EXPRESS (not ground) has 5 domestic services

------First Overnight (Very expensive will prob never recieve anything from verizon with that service)...it is 830 next business day

------Priority Overnight...1030 to most areas...1200 or later in some (they are the latest a priority will get there unless in a further out service area)

------Standard Overnight..(what most verizon packages are) 3:00pm to most, 4:30 the latest(that is the latest it will get there may show up earlier in day)

-------2 day...just as it sounds 4:30 to businesses and 7:00PM The Latest to residential

-------Express saver (3 day) same commit times as 2day

The other most important thing is ANYTHING FROM VERIZON ALWAYS...ALWAYS REQUIRES A SIGNATURE So once again dont yell cause he wont leave the package...it is Verizon asking for it not fedex...So most know if your not home you will get a door tag...
    ----BUT YOU CAN SIGN A NOTE ASKING THE DRIVER TO LEAVE THE PKG...IT MUST BE SIGNED AND THE DRIVER MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE IT...BUT...ONCE YOU SIGN THE DOOR TAG OR NOTE...YOU...NOT FEDEX IS RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO IT

Another thing that i have seen with returns...you will get the normal fedex brown box from verizon but inside is an empty white box (maybe other color) they want you to send the return in...Put the phone in the white box THEN BUT IT BACK IN THE BROWN BOX...IT IS VERY EASY TO MISPLACE A BOX THATS THE SAME SIZE AS A CELL PHONE...SO IF ITS IN THE BROWN BOX ITS HARD TO LOSE...the return label that they send you is White one half grey on the other...the white is for the return box the grey is your receipt

Returning the return through Fedex.. there are a few ways...
    Call: 1800GOFEDEX
    ONLINE: FEDEX.com
    DROP BOX/FEDEX AUTHORIZED SHIPPING CENTER (which can be found online)
    or if you have good luck give it to a Fedex Driver if you see him (EXPRESS (Orange EX) Not Ground (Green EX)
    03-25-09 07:00 PM
    Also when you tear that little piece off that has your tracking number....please save that for your records
    03-25-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD