I've had enough with my Verizon Storm and have decided to go to the 8330 Curve. Any suggestions on how I can sell the Storm?
    Ever heard of a site called Gazelle.com that buys/ resells phones.
    (was waiting for Verizon to come out with the Bold, but ......)
    03-28-09 04:53 PM
    You can try EBAY or Craigslist
    03-28-09 04:56 PM
    Try the marketplace here, ebay or craigslist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 04:56 PM
    Market Place here. Ebay for sure. Ebay is where I get all of my products from. And thats where I sell everything also.
    03-28-09 08:07 PM
    CL is nice because you can meet with the person and show them that the phone is functioning. Then they steal it and kill you muwhahahahahahaha

Lol

03-29-09 01:12 AM
    Cl Lol Or They Sell Way Too High
    03-29-09 02:11 PM
    Apologize in advance for the newbie questions, but if you sell on eBay or Craigslist or the marketplace, does the Sim card go with it? Or would the buyer use their own? Plus, would Verizon charge an ETF for selling it?
    03-29-09 02:25 PM
    CL might be ur best bet. I've bought and sold stuff and met people as well.

03-29-09 04:23 PM
    I've had enough with my Verizon Storm and have decided to go to the 8330 Curve. Any suggestions on how I can sell the Storm?
    Ever heard of a site called Gazelle.com that buys/ resells phones.
    (was waiting for Verizon to come out with the Bold, but ......)
    I have the Blackberry Curve 8330 for verizon. I would trade if u want to.
    03-30-09 07:16 AM
    Let me know please
    03-30-09 07:27 AM
    I have a Curve 8330 enroute to me.
    Once I have things set up and working, I'll probably sit on the Storm for a while and see if they can get the bugs worked out of the software.
    If the new Niagra is released - and meets/ exceed expectations, I'll probably migrate on to it and then sell the Storm.
    I'll keep you posted.
    03-30-09 12:35 PM
    Apologize in advance for the newbie questions, but if you sell on eBay or Craigslist or the marketplace, does the Sim card go with it? Or would the buyer use their own? Plus, would Verizon charge an ETF for selling it?
    No we will not charge and ETF for selling it, only cancelling your line gets you an ETF. Once you own the phone, it is yours to do WHATEVER you please.
    And it really depends, if you want to throw the media card in there, do so, if not, don't. Keep in mind the media card COMES with the phone, so it may be a good idea to sell it with said media card.
    03-31-09 06:39 PM
    I too am waiting for Niagra. I have had the Curve since it came out for vzw and I want "more gooder" but I'm certain that the Storm doesn't fit that bill.

04-01-09 03:13 PM
    More gooder? Okaaaay. Well, your "Niagara" will show up in its own sweet time.

OP, the Curve will do well, nice and stable, so enjoy!

04-01-09 03:29 PM
    More gooder? Okaaaay. Well, your "Niagara" will show up in its own sweet time.
    Hey now - the Niagara promises to be more gooder than the Storm.

Of course, in my mind, the Moto DynaTac is more gooder than the Storm.

Have people asking me all the time, "HEY! WHATCHA THINK OF DAT DER STORM THINGY?"

I always respond with "NO! DON'T DO IT! THAT STORM IS NO GOODER THAN FLIES ON A POOPWAGON!"

04-01-09 03:52 PM
    Try the marketplace here, ebay or craigslist.

Market Place here. Ebay for sure. Ebay is where I get all of my products from. And thats where I sell everything also.
    The OP can not use the Market Place at this time...... There are rules in place for this...
    04-01-09 03:53 PM
    The OP can not use the Market Place at this time...... There are rules in place for this...
    I believe it is something like 100 posts minimum, else you can't play there.

So - warm up that keyboard & start spamming all over the place. A good place to start would be in attacking the iPhone gang over in that forum. Your post count will skyrocket in no time.

04-01-09 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD