02-21-09 11:25 AM
31 12
tools
    You have. To have a plwn of 1400 mins in order to do the fam & friends

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 08:06 AM
    This is not true at all - I have a 2100 minute Select plan I have F&F enabled and works great!
    02-21-09 08:16 AM
    People will adjust their needs to what they can afford. If your needs dictate you need 1400 minutes you will find a way to pay the defense and if you can't your usage patterns will change to fit your budget.

it'll change to fit ur budget! thats exactly my point! Ppl don't just get a plan simply because of usage. Sometimes usage limitations is based on affordability to that consumer. So one cannot assume that if ur on a 450 min plan, your only on it cause thats all you need and wouldn't benefit from a F&F option! Thats nonsense! I've been on the 450 min plan because I restricted my own use to save money!

What verizon goes is give us an attractive options in the hopes they get get more ppl to switch to the higher plan. And while I know there are ppl who will switch to the lower plans as well, I believe more ppl on verizon have lower plans than higher ones. I don't think average mobile users dish out $150+ on their single mobile plans a month! And crackberry users do not count!
    02-21-09 08:58 AM
    I work in the 9-1-1 industry and I was sent some info that 1 out of every 5 households are 100% wireless, and in the next few years 1 out of every 3 households will be wireless. With Next Gen 9-1-1 coming out where people will be able to text 9-1-1 and send video/photo of the crime, accident or whatever I can see where the average person would spend 150+ on mobile plans.

We are becoming a wireless society, and I can see the land line being a memory like rotary phones and party lines are.

02-21-09 09:24 AM
    I work in the 9-1-1 industry and I was sent some info that 1 out of every 5 households are 100% wireless, and in the next few years 1 out of every 3 households will be wireless. With Next Gen 9-1-1 coming out where people will be able to text 9-1-1 and send video/photo of the crime, accident or whatever I can see where the average person would spend 150+ on mobile plans.

We are becoming a wireless society, and I can see the land line being a memory like rotary phones and party lines are.

probably very true. And I've worked in the 911 industry in many forms and for many years. Dispatch, Fire/EMS, flight, crisis intervention, even a little law enforcement at one time, etc, but thats y this industry really needs to be regulated to prevent monopolizing of services. Theres really only 4 big wigs here. Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint, and AT&T. Its not hard to see that less competitors means more problems for us
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 02-21-09 at 10:20 AM.
    02-21-09 10:11 AM
    thats y this industry really needs to be regulated to prevent monopolizing of services. Theres really only 4 big wigs here. Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint, and AT&T. Its not hard to see that less competitors means more problems for us
    I could not agree more, and I also think here in the next few years we will see price drop and family data plans as well. Again kinda like long distance charges being lumped into your phone service now.
    02-21-09 11:25 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD