05-02-11 08:19 AM
30 12
tools
    It will change as more lte devices drop. The thunderbolt can handle data and voice at the same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 01:24 PM
    Hate is a strong word, BUT their is certainly a bias at Verizon to Android and iphone. And let's face it, what does BB have to offer right now? BUT hopefully that will change in the coming months.
    04-29-11 01:43 PM
    It's just because it's not what is selling and AT&T signed an exclusivity deal with the Torch, otherwise we would see that being sold on Verizon. Come the Bold Touch, Touch, Curve Touch, and new Curve, we will see some more BBs coming out and selling because they have way more power.
    04-29-11 04:12 PM
    Doesn't it seem like VZW is throwing BB in the trunk. All major stores have announced the PlayBook, VZW hasn't. Also, seems like they never push to sell BBs. I've been in the store tons of times and it's Droid this and Droid that, oh we have the iPhone now, BlackBerrys are on their way out, don't get one of those.

Maybe it's just me. What got me was asking about the PlayBook at the store, and the response I got was "We don't even know when that's coming out, it hasn't been announced yet"
    Bottom line is RIM hasnt given Verizon much for us to really get excited about lately. Its been almost 2 years since the Tour came out and IMO the Bold was barely an upgrade. Ive had both and something new is long overdue and anxiously anticipated.

Verizons top concerns are sales and the corporate bottom line not necessarily where they get their devices from. Once RIM gives Verizon something consumers actually want youll hear their sales people start pushing BlackBerry again. Until then, theyll keep pushing what sells and its not coming from Waterloo.
    05-01-11 08:50 PM
    Y shouldn't they-whats RIM givin them?-NOTHIN!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 08:19 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD