i bought a verizon iphone 4s, and now i am on somwhere outside of usa and it can not be used on local carrier, and it is said that the phone can be taken intertational sim unlock, it is free for verizon's user.
    can anybody help me unlock the phone's international sim unlock, i will pay for the unlock, thank you very much.
    02-29-12 03:03 AM
    Call Verizon?
    02-29-12 04:33 AM
    You have to call your carrier to enable. Probably a special toll free direct # to Verizon for use from out of country - you might want to save it. Once verizon enables shouldn't be a big deal.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    02-29-12 07:38 AM
    now i havn't verizon account, would you ming help me, i will pay for your help.
    thanks.
    02-29-12 09:12 PM
    No Verizon user can help you because the device would have to be active on their account (and for a specified amount of time) before Verizon would give them the unlock code for free (if they even do that for the iPhones).
    02-29-12 09:53 PM
    if you have a verizon account exceed 60 days, you can unlock it free, there is not any other limit.
    03-01-12 01:07 AM
    When they choose to go out of the country, they should call Verizon Wireless and sign up for a global plan. The customer can also request to have the SIM unlocked if they want to use a local service while out of the country. The request needs to be made prior to leaving the country, their bill must be current and the phone must be active on the account for 60 days before we will unlock the SIM.
    Sprint and Verizon confirm iPhone 4S Micro SIM unlock for international travel

OP, I think you're out of luck.
    03-01-12 01:16 AM
    thank you for your response.
    can anydody help me?
    thanks
    03-02-12 09:38 PM
    You should probably call Verizon directly to get the best answer or solution to your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-10-12 09:52 AM
    You should probably call Verizon directly to get the best answer or solution to your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think the OP even had/has a Verizon account.
    Seems like he came to the US for whatever reason, purchased a VZW iPhone then went back to his home country without knowing he couldn't use it now he wants someone to add it onto their account for 60 days so he can get it unlocked....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-12 01:19 PM
    Call them up. I was only a customer for a month and they unlocked mine.
    03-15-12 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD