Can anyone recommend a reputable place to buy a used storm?

To any mods out there: it would be awesome if there were some sort of CB market place board so we could sell to other users. I trust most of the people here already!
    03-05-09 10:30 PM
    Ebay...just make sure the seller has positive feedback and 100% rating...I use ebay all the time for buying and selling...
    03-05-09 10:32 PM
    I would agree with eBay as an option. If their feedback isn't 100% it might be ok if they have a high feedback count and a high 90s percentage. Anyone can have a bad auction or two out of just circumstance. I usually avoid the ones with single or even low double digit feedback responses. Especially on big ticket items like a Storm.
    03-06-09 12:30 AM
    AND ask the seller for the ESN and then call VZW to make sure that the ESN is not on the bad list.

There is a forum here called The Marketplace (under Crackberry Cafe- Social Forums) but I don't think you have enough posts to access it yet.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/
    03-06-09 12:35 AM
    AND ask the seller for the ESN and then call VZW to make sure that the ESN is not on the bad list.

There is a forum here called The Marketplace (under Crackberry Cafe- Social Forums) but I don't think you have enough posts to access it yet.

THANKS! I'll check it out!
    03-06-09 06:08 AM
    I have a Verizon Blackberry Storm that could be sold. I currently switched to AT & T for the Blackberry Bold. I love my Bold.
    03-09-09 01:37 PM
    I have a Verizon Blackberry Storm that could be sold. I currently switched to AT & T for the Blackberry Bold. I love my Bold.
    Get the Storm unlocked and keep both :-)
    03-09-09 08:52 PM
    PM me a price! ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:39 AM

I found one I wanted the other day, so I asked for the esn. The seller said no because the phone was still in use but he assured me it was good.

Does that sound sketchy to you too?

03-10-09 08:41 AM
    I found one I wanted the other day, so I asked for the esn. The seller said no because the phone was still in use but he assured me it was good.

Not necessarily. I have sold several BB's on Ebay but continue using the device until it sells. Then I will upgrade my device and disable to the ESN # and ship it out. I've never had a problem with the buyer in this instance.
    If the seller has a high feedback rating and has a few auctions under his belt i wouldn't be worried.
    03-10-09 09:26 AM

That sounds questionable to me. If the ESN is clean they should have no problem giving it to you, so you can check with VZW.
    03-10-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD