01-15-11 05:44 AM
28 12
tools
    Good luck - all disconnects are done at the end of the bill cycle. If they do an on demand disconnect you can't port. If you want to port, it happens at the end of the cycle. So you can either do an on demand disconnect and lose your number or vice versa.

They will auto apply your security deposit to your balance and mail you the difference.
    Wrong.

A rep just disconnected my line and the phone can now be used by anyone on Verizon. My number is also the same.

I didnt have to argue or anything. Just asked nicely and this rep did it for me. All it took were a few calls.

The X is going on EBAY now. Thanks to the people that helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by techman4112; 01-10-11 at 02:48 PM.
    01-10-11 02:44 PM
    Glad it worked out for you.
    01-12-11 06:38 PM
    Wrong.

A rep just disconnected my line and the phone can now be used by anyone on Verizon. My number is also the same.

I didnt have to argue or anything. Just asked nicely and this rep did it for me. All it took were a few calls.

The X is going on EBAY now. Thanks to the people that helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do you know how to read? Where did I say someone else couldn't use the phone? I said you could do an on demand disconnect (it is possible) but you can not PORT (which means to another carrier, if you didn't know) and do an on demand disconnect. Staying on Verizon is not a port, that is an AOL.

Your line has to be active in order to port, so how do you plan on disconnecting with Verizon then porting over?
    01-15-11 05:44 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD