Went to my local Verizon store at about 3pm today was stuck at the office I couldn't get away sooner and I ask the rep for the new blackberry and he said do you mean the Z10 cause Q10 is not out yet , I said the Q10 suppose to be in stores today so he said let me check the box they delivered earlier today and wala the Q10 and he said you are the first customer to ask for it. I thought wow its 3pm and they haven't even opened the box?

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-10-13 11:53 PM
    **** poor advertising by BlackBerry and the US carriers!!

Posted via Crackberry on my Z10!
    06-11-13 12:03 AM
    BlackBerry still hasn't figured out self-promotion, yet. I didn't know it was in store, either, and I pay attention to a lot of these things.
    06-11-13 12:05 AM
    You would think BlackBerry would be spending tons of money on all sorts of ads in the US and helping carriers with their advertising such as commercials. Just seems BlackBerry hasn't learned about selling in this new see-now/buy-now market. Damn shame.

Posted via Crackberry on my Z10!
    06-11-13 01:35 AM
    Got my Q yesterday at about 11 am. First one sold by that store. They had a BlackBerry rep hanging out. He should be fired; total zombie. Just hanging out in the back, making no effort to make any customer contact or anything. Didn't know much about the Q, either. VZW rep said they had sold several Z's, but nobody was asking about the Q. Not pushing BlackBerry at all.

Posted via CB10, Z10 & Q10, VZW, SoCal
    06-11-13 10:13 PM
    Went back to a different Verizon store today and they had a sticker on the Window about 15x15 with the Q10 on it and a 4ft cardboard cut out promoting the Q10 I guess that's better than nothing. I was able to get raped while I was there and paid 42 bucks for the oem leather holster. (Ouch)!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    shellnsean likes this.
    06-11-13 11:31 PM
    Got my Q yesterday at about 11 am. First one sold by that store. They had a BlackBerry rep hanging out. He should be fired; total zombie. Just hanging out in the back, making no effort to make any customer contact or anything. Didn't know much about the Q, either. VZW rep said they had sold several Z's, but nobody was asking about the Q. Not pushing BlackBerry at all.

Posted via CB10, Z10 & Q10, VZW, SoCal
    Should've taken his pic and shared it with Marketing. Labeled, 'This is what Fail looks like....'

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CB Forums mobile app
    ediggity likes this.
    06-11-13 11:32 PM
    Until blackberry becomes a major player then the devices that sell the most will be promoted first. It's not just VZW it all the carriers in the US.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:22 PM
    Until blackberry becomes a major player then the devices that sell the most will be promoted first. It's not just VZW it all the carriers in the US.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, for real, I love my BlackBerry and always have since the very beginning, but when you have less than 5% market share worldwide in 2012 and in 2013 you don't even make most charts listed as "other" than its clear there might be other valuable places to place advertising money...
    06-20-13 11:44 AM