05-28-09 11:24 AM
65 123
tools
    And my druid>my warlock>my rogue>your warlock>his shadow priest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lies...

And my .454 Casull>all of your life-wasting RPGs.

My .45 XD > your .454 Casull
    05-16-09 02:58 AM
    My .45 XD > your .454 Casull
    Please don't tell me you think that little 200gr wadcutter will top a 300gr .454 bullet.

05-16-09 03:07 AM
    Blackberry storm with wi-fi and no click = win

05-16-09 09:32 AM
    and they said it couldn't be done! ha!
    05-16-09 10:02 AM
    Please don't tell me you think that little 200gr wadcutter will top a 300gr .454 bullet.

Mine is bigger than 200gr and 300gr is useless if you can't hit anything with it.
    05-16-09 01:01 PM
    Mine is bigger than 200gr and 300gr is useless if you can't hit anything with it.
    I would wager that he could better handle that 454 or even a Desert Eagle than you with a 45.

Ever seen a shop with 8 reloading presses?

05-16-09 02:08 PM
    Blackberry storm with wi-fi and no click = win

if there ain't no click, its not a storm...which is a fail
    05-16-09 02:32 PM
    I would wager that he could better handle that 454 or even a Desert Eagle than you with a 45.

Ever seen a shop with 8 reloading presses?

I wouldn't wager too much
    05-16-09 03:03 PM
    Theyll have WiFi but the crooks at VZW will block it and make you pay an extra 10 dollars a month to use it.
    05-16-09 05:18 PM
    Theyll have WiFi but the crooks at VZW will block it and make you pay an extra 10 dollars a month to use it.
    Sure - just like they block it on all of the WinMo & advanced devices they sell.

Get real.

05-16-09 05:37 PM
    Sure - just like they block it on all of the WinMo & advanced devices they sell.

Get real.

yeah, what he said!
    05-16-09 06:10 PM
    Yeah! Arggh!
    05-16-09 08:07 PM
    05-16-09 08:57 PM
    it wouldn't shock me. Its the exact thing done with gps so it isn't such a crazy thought

Doubt they'd do that tho given the competition... but in Big reds world, you never know!
    05-17-09 08:43 AM
    it wouldn't shock me. Its the exact thing done with gps so it isn't such a crazy thought

Doubt they'd do that tho given the competition... but in Big reds world, you never know!
    If they charged extra for wi-fi in a Blackberry, most people would just choose one of their few WinMo devices that has wi-fi at no charge...

You shock me with your logic sometimes Rican. I know you always mention the gps thing, like above, but going with your comment, it would be like Verizon charging for VZ Navigator on all Blackberry's, but letting it be free on their other devices. If they were going to charge for wi-fi, they would already be charging it for the Samsung Omnia, Saga, Touch Pro, Touch Diamond and the couple others. But they don't.

Do you still think they will charge for wi-fi? And to be honest, I wish they would, just so people on these boards will cry some more. "Ooohh noes!?!? VZW haz no blackberries wif da wi-fi!!! I dun wan dem, yo!?! Ohhhh snapzzz, deys got dey handzz on da wi-fi blackberriezzzz!! Yayayyayay!!!!11one Oh noessszz, deys gonna be chargin me $10 a monf extraz!??!! VZWz is crookz!!"
    05-17-09 09:56 AM
    If they charged extra for wi-fi in a Blackberry, most people would just choose one of their few WinMo devices that has wi-fi at no charge...

You shock me with your logic sometimes Rican. I know you always mention the gps thing, like above, but going with your comment, it would be like Verizon charging for VZ Navigator on all Blackberry's, but letting it be free on their other devices. If they were going to charge for wi-fi, they would already be charging it for the Samsung Omnia, Saga, Touch Pro, Touch Diamond and the couple others. But they don't.

Do you still think they will charge for wi-fi? And to be honest, I wish they would, just so people on these boards will cry some more. "Ooohh noes!?!? VZW haz no blackberries wif da wi-fi!!! I dun wan dem, yo!?! Ohhhh snapzzz, deys got dey handzz on da wi-fi blackberriezzzz!! Yayayyayay!!!!11one Oh noessszz, deys gonna be chargin me $10 a monf extraz!??!! VZWz is crookz!!"
    if they had wifi... hmmmm... no, I wouldnt think they would charge for it! My statement was only a comparison to the fact that vzw does do things like this that wouldn't surprise me.... but no, I don't think they would! Feel better?

and that last part... was that u mimicing us bottom feeders???
    05-17-09 12:02 PM

the wi-fi charge would be a hardware charge. you don't pay monthly for use of y our camera, you are just charged for a phone that has a camera in it. same thing with wi-fi. you're just charged for hardware that includes wi-fi
    05-17-09 12:23 PM
    the wi-fi charge would be a hardware charge. you don't pay monthly for use of y our camera, you are just charged for a phone that has a camera in it. same thing with wi-fi. you're just charged for hardware that includes wi-fi
    no, we get that. fj was just making a nickle and diming joke
    05-17-09 12:33 PM
    ah....

well then in that case, "give us free GPS!!!"
    05-17-09 12:49 PM
    if they had wifi... hmmmm... no, I wouldnt think they would charge for it! My statement was only a comparison to the fact that vzw does do things like this that wouldn't surprise me.... but no, I don't think they would! Feel better?

and that last part... was that u mimicing us bottom feeders???
    You must have me mixed up with someone. I have never called you a bottom feeder, but you seem to call yourself that alot... Self-conscious?
    05-17-09 01:58 PM
    dogs, weekend, twins and a few others that continuously have called ppl who complain about wifi and gps as bottom feeders who only want hings for free. You been here long enough to know what I am refering to. If your not in that crowd, then dont worry. If you go back to the locked GPS and sick of verizon threads, you will find a lot of elitest insults relating to beggers, bottom feeders, etc...
    05-17-09 04:46 PM
    At last! WiFi is coming on Verizon Blackberries. Its way past due to come into tis century. Storm2 sounds perfect.

When will it be available? I need it as soon as possible because my office just had new heat reflecting windows fitted and now I have to stand out on the fire escape to get email.
    05-27-09 03:03 PM
    Storm 2 does sound promising... if I can deal with the typing, I'm definitely in on day 1
    05-27-09 05:01 PM
    Who cares seriously. When LTE comes out WIFI will be a non-issue.

accept on planes and over seas and in my basement....

;/
    05-27-09 06:37 PM
    been trying to say that for the longest!
    05-27-09 06:52 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD