I seen VZW offers this. Does anyone here have it, used it and what are your thoughts on it?
    05-17-09 09:07 PM
    I use it. Sometimes it takes a while to get someone out, (1 hour at most) it's reasonably priced though compared to other roadside services.
    05-17-09 09:09 PM
    I don't think this is the right thread for that.
    05-17-09 09:18 PM
    I use it. Sometimes it takes a while to get someone out, (1 hour at most) it's reasonably priced though compared to other roadside services.
    Hehe...does it go along the lines of....You get what you pay for?
    05-17-09 09:50 PM
    Not do not think that is the case. It is all where you are and how many tow trucks are in this area and how many are signed up for the program, I would think. Even with AAA it is usually 30-60 minutes.
    05-17-09 09:54 PM
    Okay now that I got it, and my wife almost had to use it last night at 1am, what number do we call to use it?
    06-03-09 02:18 AM
    Here is all the info you requested and more ROADSIDE ASSIST
    06-03-09 08:23 AM
    I have it on my account but have yet to use it. My insurance provides roadside assistance, as most do, but this service is valuable because it allows you to use it no matter what vehicle you are in. As long as you have your phone with you, you are covered. Most insurance companies will only provide R.A. on the actual vehicle insured.

They will send you out a couple of cards to carry in your wallet/purse with the right numbers to call. You should also program the #'s into your phones.
    Last edited by cenloe; 06-03-09 at 10:30 AM.
    06-03-09 10:27 AM
    Roadside Assistance

Worth every dollar , I have used it 3 times
    06-03-09 03:43 PM
    Here is all the info you requested and more ROADSIDE ASSIST
    Thanks

They will send you out a couple of cards to carry in your wallet/purse with the right numbers to call. .
    Ya, figures as soon as I ask, I get the cards in the mail today.
    06-04-09 12:14 AM
    Thanks

Ya, figures as soon as I ask, I get the cards in the mail today.

Nice, lol. I have a Family Share Plan, so all of my numbers are covered. Thats important because I have a preggo wife and Im not always around to be able to change a tire, help her with a lockout, etc. It's certainly a good program.
    06-04-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD