You will be missed. Unfortunately I found out the hard way that you can't swim in a pool. You gave me 10 months of joy but now you are a water logged shell of your former self. I bid you peace in the great BlackBerry cemetery in the sky....ok a little overdramatic.

I called Verizon and they would replace it with a refurb Tour. Asurion doesn't have anymore Tours so they will replace it with a Bold for my $89 deductible. It will be here tomorrow. I'm not advocating people go throw there Tour's in a blender to get a Bold just telling you my own experience. I find it odd Asurion is out of Tours and "they aren't being manufactured anymore" yet you can go buy a new Tour at Verizon.

I read in another thread that people were talking about insurance and such. It's true you might be able to find it cheaper with a rider on another policy or something but it took me 5mins to fill out the form and it will be here tomorrow. My friend had other insurance, he had to file a claim, wait for it to be approved, cut and mail him a check. Took him a month to get the money.
    08-31-10 09:06 PM
    Well that is a downer about your 9630 but the 9650 is a great phone. I wish I got this whole thing but day one I just went and bought a 9650 on a new contract. Everybody is getting great deals I missed out.
    08-31-10 09:26 PM
    Keep your bold away from water bathroom, kitchen sink, pool wherever water
    keep it away ! kidding here but seriously they can't swim !
    08-31-10 10:08 PM
    Yup, walk away from the troubled trackball and welcome a whole new world of crooked trackpads and peeling paint.
    09-05-10 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD