06-16-09 08:51 AM
30 12
tools
    i looked and haven't seen any posts on this yet so forgive me if there are some

I just got my curve on friday and have been using it non-stop (i'm in love)

anyway I have noticed that the ringer volume is not that loud and i have my profiles set to "loud"

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I have a friend that has the at&t curve and his is very loud especially on music playback, but my curve pales in comparison!

Thanks in advance for any help

I had the same issue with my old Pearl.

Option 1--use MP3Gain. It is a free download and it will make your ringtones as loud as you want.

Option 2--use Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone! that site tends to have loud, loud ringtones

Good Luck!! It is nothing worse than to be in the same store as your mother and her walk up to you calling you and your BlackBerry be in your pocket and not hear it.
    06-05-09 04:25 PM
    Option 1--use MP3Gain. It is a free download and it will make your ringtones as loud as you want.
    Sweet! Can it do 120db?

MP3Gain

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 11:09 PM
    My phone was doing the same thing - it was on loud but under the phone tab it was set at medium. Thanks, Tiffee.
    06-15-09 10:49 PM
    I've had the same problem with my VZW 8330, it's just not loud enough. I constantly miss calls. There is a download on this site that increases the volume, it's really worth doing, as it increases the volume. I'll try and find the thread again and link to it..
    06-16-09 08:20 AM
    gang,

try vibandring....
    I was missing calls, but this makes your phone vibrate and ring at the same time!
    never miss calles. I love it
    06-16-09 08:51 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD