how does one get this feature to work on a blackberry 8330?

(i posted this in the main thread but a person said to try here, please let me know thankyou)
    07-11-08 11:45 PM
    You need to create an online profile at Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless and follow the link on the first page (about the middle of the page) to set up and manage Ringback tones.

This is NOT device specific. If you have been a Verizon "dumbphone" user you probably set this up via VCast or whatever they call their "on phone" downloading/applications. This isn't available on Blackberries so you have to do it all online from a laptop/computer.

Let me know if you can't get it figured out... I can give more specific instructions, but if you just log onto Verizon's website you should be able to follow it from there.
    Last edited by pashan; 07-11-08 at 11:53 PM. Reason: More information!
    07-11-08 11:50 PM
    i have never had verizon before
    so this whole thing is new to me
    i have had sprint for the last four years with just a random flip phone
    but i will try that, and hopefully i can get it to work
    07-11-08 11:58 PM
    now the verizon website is not working.
    awesome
    07-12-08 12:02 AM
    So I just saw your other post and it seems you've already been to the website? Were you LOGGED INTO your account or just browsing as a "visitor"?

This is the first page you will see when you log in, you want to click the box in the middle-ish of the page that says Ringback Tones:

This is the second, over towards the right you see the links to set up and manage your ringback tones:

Hope this helps!!!!
    07-12-08 12:07 AM
    now the verizon website is not working.
    awesome
    It's working just fine for me...
    07-12-08 12:08 AM
    okay i successfully am now paying the .99 for ringbacktones
    but it still keeps giving me this message when i try to buy one

07-12-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD