When people call my phone, they get a "femanine" voice saying "please enjoy the music while your party is reached" - but my husband, with the exact same phone (blackberry storm - purchased only two months earlier than I purchased mine) does not have that on his phone. I want to get rid of this - how do I do that and how did I end up with it to begin with?
    07-03-09 10:22 PM
    You have Ringback Tones on your line. You can buy songs & program which callers hear what. Some you can set to hear a regular ring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 10:26 PM
    Almost forgot - call VZW to remove it.

07-03-09 10:27 PM
    Yes you can turn it off from the website. Also you can log into your my account at vzw.com and remove the .99 per month feature without calling.
    07-03-09 10:50 PM
    Also you can log into your my account at vzw.com and remove the .99 per month feature without calling.
    Sure - cost a rep their job.

07-03-09 11:21 PM
    Sure - cost a rep their job.

Naw, we just kill vendors that work for us. Did you not hear? Sprint will be maintaining and testing all our new equipment
    Last edited by lastraid; 07-04-09 at 08:24 AM.
    07-04-09 07:48 AM
    Did you WANT a ringback tone? Or do you just want to remove the voice saying enjoy the music?
    If thats all you want to remove just log into verizonwireless.com and go the media center to manage your ringbacktones.
    there is a setting in there to remove it.
    07-04-09 08:23 AM
    My niece put it on my mother's phone, so I'm like "...mom you know that cost extra right?" She says "oh but it's so cute we just won't tell your father it costs extra" I just laughed!
    07-04-09 09:49 AM
    Thank you everyone soooo much. Took care of it this morning and now that feminine voice is all gone!!
    07-05-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD