So this is a stupid issue, but I figure since I pay for the service I should be able to access it.

I have an account with Rhapsody and have for many years. I pay the montly fee. For a while, I was able to plug my usb cable in and transfer any music from Rhapsody to my phone. Now Rhapsody does not pick up my phone or the memory card. Why would this happen? Who do I contact, verizon or rhapsody or microsoft?

I really get tired of technical issues. I spend days on end with these things and I just get sick of it. Isn't there a product that doesn't require my constant attention? Should I switch to a Mac computer and and Iphone...yuck!??? I just want stuff to work like it is supposed to work.

So far, I have uninstalled the device manager, wiped my bb, formatted my memory card, uninstalled rhapsody and then reinstalled everything. STILL NOT WORKING!!!!! The lady at Verizon said I could bring my STORM in with my computer and they could look at it, but if i can do it myself, I would rather do it so if it happens again, I know what to do.

My next career will be technical...
    07-18-09 11:53 AM
    I know I'm not an addict or an abuser yet, but come on...I need some answers here and you guys are the experts.
    07-18-09 12:59 PM
    Ok, so rhapsody doesnt recognize your phone.
    Can your computer atleast recognize your phone or can you get a connection on your computer?
    07-18-09 03:13 PM
    Ok, so rhapsody doesnt recognize your phone.
    Can your computer atleast recognize your phone or can you get a connection on your computer?
    yes, my computer does pick up my phone.
    07-18-09 06:41 PM
    I still need help!!!!!
    07-19-09 02:06 PM
    Would be glad to offer help, but as I don't use Rhapsody (nor will I) there's not much I can offer.

If your computer can "see" your Storm, it would stand to reason that Rhapsody should as well. Perhaps something/setting within Rhapsody itself.

Are ya able to sync? Perform a backup?

Sorry, can't offer much more than that. I just transfer whatever music I want to listen to from my library of music via Mass Media Storage mode (directly from pc to media card).

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 02:17 PM
    If your computer recognizes the phone and it connects to Rhapsody, it is probably a firewall or permissions problem in your computer that is keeping the two from seeing each other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD