I am returning my Tour. Not becuase the screen ripples, the battery door is loose or that the headphones don't work. I can live with all that, but I can't live with not being heard...Everyone says I'm muffled and they always ask me to repeat what I'm saying.

So I have an old Curve I'm going to use in its place until a few new batches of Tour's go out with hopefully, some improvements. My question is can I go ahead and activate the Curve on my own through VZW online or should I wait until I return the Tour to the store and let them do it?? Reason I ask is that I am not able to get to the store for about a week and using this phone is proving difficult.

Thanks
    08-02-09 05:35 PM
    You can re-activate your curve either online or by doing *228 Option 3 then just return your tour.
    08-02-09 05:44 PM
    Ok...I just didn't want any issues with the NE2 date being reset or messed up by doing the switch myself and then returning the phone.

Thanks for the info,

Rob
    08-02-09 06:01 PM
    Just make sure you verify your contract/NE2 Gets put back
    08-02-09 06:06 PM
    Thank you.
    08-02-09 06:38 PM
    yea make sure they reset eveything back to how it was before u bought the tour and when sum more come out or when your comfotable buying another 1 u wont have any problem purchasing it
    08-02-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD